1. Get off your butt and do some chores in and around the house.
2. Ask your neighbor if he or she needs some help with his or her chores, projects, tasks, etc.
3. Offer to babysit.
4. Set up a yard sale or on hot days a lemonade stand.
5. Visit your nearby relatives.
6. Ask some kids in the neighborhood if they want to come out and play.
7. Do your past due homework or ask teacher for some extra credit. (This works in college too).
8. Write letters or send cards to distant relatives.
9. Take photos or record videos.
10. Play board games (Some people still do this and enjoy it).
11. Call people you haven't talked to in awhile.
12. Meet relatives or friends at a popular local restaurant or mall.
13. Take a walk.
14. Sit on your porch, your neighbors, on a park bench, and relax.
15. Check out local events (sporting activities, plays, arts and crafts shows, street fairs, etc.)
Spend enough time on any electronic device and you will get a headache and become irritated. Before your eyes get weary, your head hurts, and you become frustrated when your device doesn't work right, take some time to live amongst the living. Keep in mind, life is too short, better value loved ones while they're still here. Feel free to leave comments.
Nicholl McGuire shares spiritual insight on YouTube channel: nmenterprise7