1. You will not get anything accomplished if your only focus is on how bored you are. Embrace it and be grateful that you have some time to yourself. It won't be long before your time will not be your own again and someone or something will dictate much of it.
2. When you are bored, you are adjusting to something new, something different. Consider it a needed break from life routines you already mastered. Soon it will be time to face a new challenge, are you up for it?
3. Boredom helps with stimulating thought about the life lessons missed, the people you forgot about, and the tasks you have yet to do. What are you doing or not doing that is making you or others feel bored?
4. If you are often bored, ask yourself, why and what do you plan on doing about it? This pause in your day could be an opportunity for you to fix something, tend to an issue you overlooked, or do something else. When it comes to relationships, you will want to take a close look as to what is it about someone that makes you feel bored around them. He or she may not be a good match for you.
5. Too much boredom will eventually catch up to you. Many people could have avoided much hardship had they not been busybodies, trouble-makers, ignoring signs things are getting bad, and distracted by others who were idle. Don't get in the habit of doing nothing about your boredom issues. If you are that bored, seek assistance from someone who might could help. Also, check this site for interesting things people have done when they were bored.
Hold on to those moments when you come out of your boring slump, notice how you are feeling. You might recall how you got out of our boredom the next time. Try to remain positive, times like these don't last for always!