1. Look in your closet and find something that is brand new or still looks good. Is the item something your relative or friend might appreciate?
2. Ask a loved one do they have anything that is new they never used that you can give to someone.
3. Search for useful items on clearance racks and shelves in stores when one has low funds.
4. Write a letter, obtain a holiday card, or make your own and decorate it.
5. Take a recent photograph of yourself and put in a frame.
6. Give something away you like that you know someone in your circle really wants more than you.
7. Write an IOU note include a service you will perform or something you wanted to get but couldn't at this time. Place the decorated note in a gift box.
Some gift items include:
1. Scented candles
2. Photo frames
3. Gift card
4. Assorted trial sizes of useful stuff
5. Edible treats
6. A toy, coloring book, game, etc. for a child (be sure you look at the age and check quality).
7. A decorative item of a favorite team, hobby, animal, etc.
9. Fruit basket
10. Music or video (mix tape, spoken word, slideshow, family event, etc.)
If you find this blog entry helpful, please do pass it on! Thanks!