2. Washing walls and cabinets, tidying up your residence.
4. Planning the following week's schedule.
5. Having fun in the sun.
6. Catching up with family and friends either in person or over the phone.
7. Taking great photographs.
8. Love-making with the spouse.
9. Watching movies at home or elsewhere.
10. Attending church.
11. Going to party.
12. Cleaning out the garage.
14. Looking around your property and noting everything that needs to be done like: painting, patching holes up in your driveway, fixing electrical issues, cleaning out the gutters, checking out appliances especially those making strange noises, etc.
15. Checking your car and getting necessary work done.
16. Studying if you are in summer school.
18. Starting a new project.
19. Finishing an old one.
20. Upgrading your appearance.
Have a great weekend! Get some things done!